One Phat Grrl

onephatgrrl@yahoo.com

Wednesday, January 07, 2004

It would rock my world if I could get a new car right now. A new truck specifically. I'd like a Toyota Tacoma, like the guy who hit me last November....I'd like a nice, big, shiney new vehicle...yum.


Dad got to go home on Monday. So happy about that. It sucks that he's been in the hospital every month except August since July of last year. I know he's over that. It's gonna be ok though.

Last night my friend James had a wreck. It was the first wreck he's ever had that was his fault. It couldn't be something simple, oh no.. Instead, he apparently hit "white trash", as the woman he hit called her daughter and husband...who proceeded to come down there to the crash site intoxicated--and the husband threatened to bash his fucking skull in. Those were his words, not mine. What kind of idiots are out there? Lots of stupid, retarded, idiotic, moronic..well, you get the idea. There are some fucked up folks in this world. In all the wrecks I've been in, all but one of them anyway, people have mouthed off. What good does it do? I mean really. Grow the hell up. I wish I'd have been there. That would have been the perfect opportunity to let off some steam..grrr.

He's upset--and worried. They were already talking lawsuit before the ambulance had a chance to get there. The daughter made the comment that they would be "suing his ass off". I think that's totally shitty. The woman claimed to be fine and in no pain until her family got there. How convenient. Assholes.

On a good note--I'm back on the wagon as it were. I've been exercising again this week--and eating like a pro. I think I might have finally got the initative to get back in to the swing of things. Praise Pete!!!

xooxo